Aug 13, 2008

wishing for fall.

It is still very hot here, but that only makes me wish for the cooler temperatures that accompany fall. It truly is one of my favorite seasons. We finally get a reprieve from the crushing, unforgivable temperatures of the summer, the trees start to turn beautiful shades of red, yellow, and brown, and it brings with it one of my favorite holidays: Thanksgiving. (Not to mention, my birthday is also in the fall.)

With school starting in a very short time, I know fall will be here before I know it bringing all the wonderful things I mentioned above along with the chaotic schedule accompanying the college lifestyle and my final semester in college. 
So to commemorate my favorite season of the year, I crafted these wonderful variegated Falling for Fall Mary Jane slippers. The vibrant hues capture the entire essence of fall while also providing your toes with a warm hideaway from the cooler temperatures soon approaching. They are available now in the shop along with all my other mary jane slippers

3 shared a thought:

Jaimee McClellan said...

You certainly are one busy lady...something new for the shop almost everyday! Phew!

Karla said...

These are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)...'Hallelujah' is one of my favorite all time songs!!

Gypsy at Heart said...

They are beautiful. I wish I had a little girl so I could put these on her.