Aug 12, 2008

squeaky clean.

New to the shop - a brand new line that coincides with my cotton cloths: cotton face scrubbers. Each pack comes with five face scrubbers that measure 3 in. by 3 in. I have a few sets available now in the shop, with many more in bright, cheery colors coming soon. 

What makes these scrubbers so great is they are soft, but the characteristics of the crochet stitch makes them great at exfoliating gently. They are also completely machine wash and dry safe, so they are reusable saving you money while providing an environmentally friendly alternative to those disposable face pads. 
These small packs would make great additions to gift baskets or make great little handmade stocking stuffers this holiday season. I know all the women in my family will be getting a set of their own. 
If anyone is interested in a specific color or combination, just let me know and I'd gladly work with you. 

3 shared a thought:

missknits said...

very cute!! great blog and love your shop!

Jaimee McClellan said...

Cute scrubbies!

Anonymous said...

I have never thought about exfoliating with crochet- good idea, at first I thought they were pot holders.