Aug 6, 2008

deep violet.

I had to share these slippers because they are just the most gorgeous shade of purple. This brand of yarn comes in the most wonderful shades of colors and I can't wait to get a chance to buy a few more to make slippers from. These, which I named Deep Violet, are from the same brand and in the same style as my Charcoal mary janes that I made I few weeks back. The classic style of these mary janes is definitely growing on me. 

Of course these mary's and many more can be found in my etsy store along with lots of other crochet goodies for you and your home.
In more personal news, my parents are coming down this weekend. Andy and I are planning on meeting them in Austin for a weekend of shopping and watery fun. The plan is to spend a day at Schlitterbahn which is one of the most fun filled theme parks I've been too. The rest of the time will be spent enjoying the unique shopping and eating that Austin has to offer. I can only hope the weather  behaves itself. The past couple of days have been rain filled because of tropical storm Edouard.  I'd just rather be wet because of the water rides and not water falling from the sky. Anyway, I'm just excited about seeing my parents because I haven't seen them since March when they came to visit last. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures and fun stories to tell afterwards.

2 shared a thought:

igotmoxie said...

Hi Brandy-
Thanks for your suggestions to my photo-woes.
I did try it and nothing happened without the software. I'll try again this weekend armed with more patience. Although I don't see this going well

beth b.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That color is so pretty!!