Jul 9, 2008

spreading the love

One of my most popular designs of slippers is back in the shop - Grape Love mary janes have just been added. These are just my plain ol' mary jane slippers, but with an added crochet heart applique on the toe to make them extra special. I love making fun new color combinations of these types of slippers and they seem to sell quickly! Hopefully I'll get around to whipping up a few more pairs like this before school starts up again this fall. The ones pictured above fit a shoe size 6-9 and like all the rest of the marys are machine washable. I tried something a wee bit new by making the trip and strap in the heart accent color instead of the color of the body of the slipper and I've gotten some good feedback about it, but I'm always open to hear what new people think so don't be shy! And if you would love to see a pair of these in a certain color combo I'm always looking for new inspiration, so let me know!

0 shared a thought: