Jul 29, 2008

heat wave and some blushing toes.

Some new goodies have been added to the etsy shop the past couple of days. One of my favorites are these wonderful Blushing Mary Jane Slippers. They are hand crocheted using two different types of yarn to create a wonderfully fuzzy, yet soft and delicate pair of slippers. Although I'm not a huge fan of baby pink, these slippers are just so tender and inviting. They'll make anyone's toes blush with warmth and comfort, I'm sure. It has been criminally hot here, lately, which has made the mere thought of movement seem rather atrocious. So you can only imagine how I felt when Andy told me he wanted to be moved out of his apartment this weekend. He doesn't have too many large pieces of furniture, but both Andy and I live on the second floor so there was a large amount of toting things down the stairs only to tote them right back up the stairs into my apartment. And, sadly, the one large thing he had, his dresser, couldn't fit in either of our car's trunks no matter how hard we tried (and we tried - hard). So it got left behind by the dumpster. People around here are always "borrowing" things from the abandoned pile by the dumpster since this town is very much run by a population of poor university students, so I hope someone was able to get some use out of it, at least. Now we just have to unpack and find room for all his stuff (because Lord knows I'm not getting rid of any of mine).

4 shared a thought:

Teresa said...

Cute slippers!!

My Blog: Growing Piggy Bank

clockworkpink2 said...

Those are so cute! I love the yarn that you used. I may need a pair for the winter.

Tracy said...

You're stocking for fall already I see...beautiful offerings...And these pink slippers have my toes tapping--lovely! Happy weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

Bramblemoon Farm said...

Your slippers are beautiful! You are very talented:)