Mar 27, 2009

spotlight: purple!

This week's spotlight features items that are my favorite color: purple! If you like what you see, simply click the picture above to learn more about the item. I hope you enjoy and hope everyone has a great weekend.

6 shared a thought:

¤~∙3zArt∙~¤ said...

Love it!

-AJ, 3zArt

Anne said...

love your new layout, and I love this purple spotlight... it's GORGEOUS!

~Anne
http://liberteas.blogspot.cm

Starcasm said...

Lovely! You've got a classy site!

jennifer squires said...

A very juicy spotlight! Thanks so much for including my photograph Purple Flower!

:Jennifer

Fresh photography for hip homes
www.jennifersquires.ca
www.jennifersquires.etsy.com
www.jennifersquires.artfire.com

Kate Burton said...

Wanted to let you know that I thought the headbands were adorable and I love the name.

Posy Palettes said...

Thank you for using my purple crocheted flowers in your spotlight!!!