Mar 16, 2009

featured: AuntiFranni

Click the item above for more information.

My featured artist this week is AuntiFranni. You can find Fran's shops on both Artfire and Etsy.

Fran makes some great embroidered things including lip balm cases, patches, bibs, and more! You can see some of her great items above. Her designs are not only handmade, but also just plan adorable and awesome! If you'd like some great, original embroidery, Fran is your lady! She does custom orders, so if you see an item you like, Fran will work with you to make it your own with custom designs, colors, text, etc. She also has some very cute holiday stuff on sale in her shop so you can get a super early head start on your Christmas shopping at a great price for handmade.

I can't say enough good things about Fran and her items so be sure to check her out and let her know Brandy sent you!

If you'd like to be next week's featured artist, just let me know. It's an easy way to get more exposure for your shop and items.

4 shared a thought:

Anonymous said...

Aweseome feature. Auntfranni has great items and I have bought from her before and such a great person to work with. I highly recommend! :-)

Franni said...

Thank you for this awesome feature!!
I think you should do pegasus handmade soaps sometime her items are incredible!

Merry said...

I love Aunt Franni's items. I bought several of her patches for Christmas gifts. They were great!

Tracy said...

What a great artist--very nice feature, B! Thanks for the links and info. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))