Mar 17, 2009

"slippin" away.

New slippers have been added to the shop! Some old favorites, like the mint chocolate chip mary janes and blue swirl, along with some new designs like the floppy bunnies and primrose mary janes. These are just a few of the slippers that are available in my Artfire shop. I know the weather is starting to turn warmer in some areas, but these slippers are great all year round to keep your toes cozy and in style. They also make great handmade, one of a kind gifts.

Click the images above for more info about the item! You can also purchase items directly from my blog without signing up for an account - just click the images.

On top of these new slippers that I've been working on I have some more designs in the making that should be debuting in my shop soon. So keep your eyes here to be one of the first to hear about all that's to come!

0 shared a thought: