Mar 20, 2009

flowers of a different sort.

Now available in my shop! These beautiful and delicate looking flowers are crocheted from mohair blend yarn and accented with real pearls in the center. They make great additions to coats, sweaters, blouses, scarves, and even hats and purses! They add a nice delicacy to anything no matter how you decide to wear them. They also would make great gifts for only $9.50!

I've really had fun working on these flower brooches and hope they do well because I would love to continue making them and explore new textures, colors, and designs.

You can see these brooches in the shop along with all my other goodies, or if you're just dying to have one now go ahead and purchase right from my blog by clicking the images above!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 shared a thought: