May 19, 2008

qassia

I came across the idea of Qassia from another blog and decided to give it a go. It seems to be a site dedicated to working toward the advertisement of the websites you add. It's free, and as I see it any free advertisement is welcome advertisement. You have to earn the advertisement by racking up Qassia money, however, by referring people or posting "intels." These seem to be small posts about anything at all. I think you can also earn some money by reviewing these posts and grading them.

Right now, to sign up you need a referral - you can sign up using mine if you like by clicking here
I don't know how much time I'll be able to dedicate to this at the moment, but we'll see if anything comes out of it. Nothing to lose - hopefully some site hits to gain. 

0 shared a thought: