May 18, 2008

english rose garden


New slippers listed in the store tonight. Snazzed up the original pattern with some ribbony goodness. It was time for something new anyway.


Is it just me, or does everyone (who sells online) hate when people don't pay right away? Or even close to right away - say, within 8 hours? I had a long awaited slipper sale this afternoon and still haven't received payment for it. I even checked paypal just to see if I missed the email somehow. But nope, still sitting here twiddling my thumbs until I can pack these slippers up to be sent out. I don't think it's greed - it's just that when I don't get payment quickly I get nervous that I won't be getting a payment at all. It's happened before and I'm sure it'll happen again. I was just really excited to see that pair sell since it was one of my favorites. 

Oh well. I hope everyone out there in blogland had a fun, relaxing, and warm summer weekend. 

0 shared a thought: