Mar 19, 2007

leap into spring with style!

New at the Broken Hallelujah shop: headbands! A great way to make any outfit flirty and fun, these wide headbands are making a comeback and Broken Hallelujah is your place to get your original and one of a kind headband you won't find in any commercial store! Click the picture for more details. This headband is the first one in my store. I have a couple other 2 inch ones made up already and I'm going to work on 1 inch ones tonight so that I'll have goodies to list all week. I'm also selling some of my jewelry supplies that have just been sitting in the dorm all year never being used. I'm really trying to use up/sell a lot of this stuff in the next month before I have to move out - so help me out!

1 shared a thought:

A Punkin Card Company said...

Shut-up! I love this head band! My head is really big :( though, do you think it would fit?