Mar 1, 2007

keepin' lips sexy & smooth.

Introducting keychain lip balm cases - new at Broken Hallelujah accessories. Click the picture for more information. I'm trying these new lip balm cases in my etsy store because I needed a simply, fun, and easy way to use up all the extra yarn I have lying around the dorm from making my slippers. I always feel bad about throwing the extra yarn away because money is an important commodity in college. These are so much fun to make and so easy to produce quickly that they became the perfect solution for my yarn stash. I'm hoping come May there won't be much yarn to throw away when I move out of the dorms - otherwise it'll have to be tossed because there won't be room in my tiny Saturn for it all. Spring break is in a week and I'm really looking forward to being home. Having the whole day to craft. Having my mom buy me yarn. It'll probably be the last time I go home for awhile... I'm growing up and it's kind of scary. Yet exciting. I'm really looking forward to getting my own apartment for the first time. I can just imagine all the room I'll have to store yarn compared to the one drawer I have now. I really want these shelves from ikea. Think of all the glorious, color coded yarn that could fill it up. Yes, I'm a dork, I know.

1 shared a thought:

Heidi said...

Well if you're a dork, I'm a dork too! I want those shelves just as much as you do! :-)