Mar 5, 2007

introducing...

Broken Hallelujah Accessories New Site Now Open!
I created a whole new website to showcase and spread the word of my etsy shop. The new site features full updates for all my specials, new lines, and the newest products! I've also set up a mailing list to keep interested customers up to date and to include new specials and discounts for mail list members. Also, one of my favorite things about the new site is the crafty link exchange. I've opened up a link exchange for all people with crafty websites, whether that be their etsy store or an external website like mine as a way to connect crafters. It's open to everyone with a crafty website, so check it out if anyone is interested. I'm very excited about the new website and I can't wait to get more into it and hopefully expand.

0 shared a thought: