Feb 4, 2009

slouchy

  
Who ever said it wasn't correct to slouch? With these new slouchy berets that I've added to the shop I think the slouch is coming back! These are just two of the new fun crochet hats I've added to the shop lately. There's lots of other fun colors available for you to rock the slouch in your favorite color. And if you don't see your favorite color, let me know and I'd love to work with you on your own custom hat.  Also, if you're a fan of the custom purse I blogged about before, keep your eye here for an update about a purse you can call your own coming soon. I, also, would like to thank everyone who's left a comment on my blog lately, new and old! It's so great to hear from you all and you are so nice with all the great compliments you leave. I wish I could answer you all, but I don't think blogger comments let me to contact you on a one-on-one basis so I've tried to visit you all and let you know I appreciate the kind words you've left. Thanks to you all!

0 shared a thought: