Feb 8, 2009

artfire.

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade
Broken Hallelujah has joined artfire! It's a great new handmade site that is growing and it's growing fast. And you can join now, too. There are two options for selling on artfire - free and premium. Free allows you to sell with no fees, but only 10 items at a time. Premium, however costs only $7 a month with no selling or transaction fees. Plus, if you refer 10 people to artfire you'll get your premium account free for life
So what are you waiting for? Artfire is the next best thing in selling handmade online! Use the link below and get started on artfire right away. (Plus, it gives me a referral!)
Register on ArtFire.com

4 shared a thought:

Tracy said...

Hi, B! Thanks for the shout out on this great new venue. I've been seeing/hearing about a lot of great new places to sell on...trying to decide is getting harder--LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by my place. :o) I'm posting a bit more than I was, about twice a week again now. Needed to find a better balance--LOL! Such fun with your slippers in a treasury--hooray! As you saw at my place...we're just trying to keep warm and keep going...too, too much snow--LOL! Happy Days ((HUGS))

Unknown said...

Hi Brandy,

I wanted to pop in and say "Welcome to Art Fire"! I just love your Twist of Love Mary Jane slippers. What a cute idea!

Please let me know if you ever need anything.

Thanks!
Kirsten
Director of Member Engagement
ArtFire.com

marvicn.com said...

This sound very interesting for people who like to sell their handmade.Thanks for the info Brandy

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brandy!

Artfire is cute. But I love Silkfair more. Easier to use, free shops and listings, they have ebay and etsy import, a friendly support and awesome sellers. I've bought all my blog prizes from there.

And their referral is so awesome, they give away shopping sprees to top members.