Feb 25, 2009

californian dreamin'

While skipping through rocks in La Jolla, CA, one can find some furry friends or ones with gooey tentacles. Either way, it's a great way to spend they day until the sun begins to set and the chill comes in. Then it's time to head to a cozy cafe and enjoy great food, great friends, and great times. 

2 shared a thought:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Isn't La Jolla the best??!! We lived in Sand Diego over 20 yrs. ago and I always took my kids and their friends to the beaches in LaJolla - we loved it there! And now, I sometimes get to accompany hubby on business trips to the West Coast - our son now lives in LA, so I love to see him as often as possible too ~ Last time I went to SD, I spent the day roamin the streets and beach in LJ - loved it - the air and the ocean smell so spectacular there!!! Enjoy - and Great Pics!

Anonymous said...

love your headbands...why? becuz you've done something unique with them....keep em coming....