Aug 11, 2009

can you feel it?

Can you feel it in the air? Autumn is coming!

Okay, perhaps you can't feel the crisp evenings coming quite yet, but I can bet many of us are wishing for the cooler temperatures and warm, comforting foods that accompany the season change.

Autumn is on the horizon, though. Soon it'll be time for kids to go back to school, ripe crisp apples, and changing leaves. I've been working hard to get my shops ready for the upcoming season change. New hats, scarves, scarflettes, and more are coming to help keep everyone stylish and warm this fall. I am working on some new designs as I type in great colors and luxurious fibers like merino wool, angora, silk, and more!

I'm also beginning to take custom orders for the holiday season. It may seem early, but it's wise to order far ahead of time to ensure I can get the order finished in plenty of time for the holidays. If you are thinking of ordering anything custom, please think about doing it soon. Custom orders are first come, first serve.

In the mean time enjoy the rest of the hot summer days ahead of us. And keep your eyes here for an upcoming fall giveaway!

0 shared a thought: