May 11, 2009

shop update

I haven't done an update on all the goodies being added to the shop in awhile. I've been busy busy busy crocheting up a storm. Slippers, headbands, bookmarks, and more are all being added to the shop almost daily!

Recently added to the shop is this pair of mary jane slippers. They are crocheted in a variegated green color that inspired their name: Mint Mojito. It's the perfect color for a pair of comfy spring house shoes & that's what you'll find with these slippers. Those and several others (including some old favorites like Sunburst and Cotton Candy) are now available in the shop and I have some more on the way! You can see all of my handmade mary janes by clicking here.

I have also been working up a storm on my increasingly popular three strand headbands. I have added more with a detachable flower pin (like the one pictured here) & a new style that has alternating colors of the strands. They are both selling really quickly. This black one has been a very popular choice & I'm constantly having to make more to replace the inventory.

New colors along with classics like Midnight Black, Espresso Brown, and Cornflower Blue are stocked up in the shop now.

What I love about these headbands is they have a classic style - inspired by the always fashionable Greek goddess look. You can wear them in more than one way, however. You can customize the flower and create fun color combinations (alternative flowers are also available in many colors for only $2.50!). You can wear them further back on the head for a classic look or can wear it further forward on your forhead to produce the popular bohemian look. Wear it your way depending on your mood!

You can see all my headbands in my shop now!

1 shared a thought:

Tracy said...

The minty mary janes are sweet, B! I really like that varigated yarn. Your headbands are such fun...love all the colors and combos you come up with for those. Very pretty work, my friend :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))