Apr 10, 2009

spotlight: duckies, bunnies, and chickies, oh my!

This week's spotlight is featuring all those cute & cuddly animals we love to dote on this time of the year.

These wonderfully cute items are all handmade by artisans on Artfire and Etsy. You know they are all so cute that you can't help but click on them to learn more. This spotlight also got featured at ByHand Gallery along with other colorful & wonderful spotlights, so be sure to check over there to see a lot more lovely goodies.
I have also been featured on Ninja Jenn's blog! She has done a wonderful little feature of my items & I couldn't be happier. It looks great & Jenn is just such a great lady. Be sure to head over there and leave her a comment on her wonderful blog. 
I hope everyone has a great weekend. If you are celebrating Easter, I hope you have a great time with friends and loved ones. And whether you are or aren't celebrating the holiday I hope everyone is able to enjoy a lovely, warm, colorful spring weekend!

3 shared a thought:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very inspiring to my girls.

Thank you for dropping on my site today.

I want to wish you a happy easter.

Julia said...

Thank you so much for including my bunnies purse in your gorgeous selection!
Julia / materialised :-)

Jaimee McClellan said...

What a sweet collection of goodies!
Love that Ducky Mug...that would definitely put a smile on my face every morning.

Oh and thanks for advertising on my blog. Hope it brought some traffic your way. I saw you had a spot available...so I just nabbed it :)