Apr 27, 2009

Bijoux Designs for You

Bijoux Designs is a great studio on Artfire that offers some beautiful jewelry at amazingly affordable prices. With Mother's Day just around the corner, this place is a quick, one-stop shop where you can pick up something for all the wonderful ladies in your life. 

I've selected a couple of my favorites from the shop, but there's so many more I wish I had the space to share. Gorgeous necklaces, bookmarks, earrings & more offered in great collections like Fancy, Beachy, and Funky. This mother/daughter team even makes it easy for you with a section in the shop dedicated to Mom!

There definitely is something for everyone in this shop! This shop has definitely become one of my favorites to drool over on Artfire. I just need to find some excuses to buy myself some wonderful new goodies. And with these prices you don't need much of an excuse - surviving another Monday seems like a good enough one to me! 

So drop by Bijoux Designs and check out all the goodies they has to offer.

0 shared a thought: