Apr 5, 2010

Long time, no blog.

So it's been a bit since the last time I blogged here. Wow, sorry about that. Things just get hectic & you get pulled away by life, but I have missed blogging & connecting with the people who read my blog. So I'm really going to try to keep this thing updated a bit more lot more than I have these past several months.

Lots has happened around these parts in the past months. The most exciting of which is in January, Andy & I got engaged and we're planning on getting married this July. The wedding will be here in Wilmington, NC at the gorgeous Bellamy Mansion. I have a full-fledged wedding blog set up all about planning the wedding, my DIY projects, and the fun, stress, headaches, pocketaches, and joy that come with planning your own wedding. You can visit my wedding blog here: http://longvelten.wordpress.com.

The business is still going strong! I've recently opened up a shop on Zibbet (visit me here!), and I'm still doing lots of business on Etsy. This Thursday I've actually got a meeting to discuss doing consignment with a local business owner, and on April 22nd I'll be attending my first craft fair. I'll be sure to blog about how those two events go.

But for now I'm just working hard, playing harder, and enjoying my days. I hope all my dear friends out in blog-land are also doing well & I hope we catch up soon. I'll leave you with a lovely picture of Andy & I enjoying a day at the beach a couple of weeks ago.

1 shared a thought:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandy dear, so glad your shops are doing well. I am also on zibbet too and it is doing well. I opened my shop last June but closed it in August and just reopened it in Jan. Good to see things are great with you. Missed ya.
Michelle :-)