Sep 1, 2009

fall makeover.

September is here and fall is coming! Broken Hallelujah is getting ready.

Both the Etsy & Artfire shops have gotten a make over to reflect the changing seasons. Changes have also come to the Broken Hallelujah fan page on Facebook. Lovely new fall oranges, blues, reds, and greens are taking over!

Plus there are lovely new fall accessories in the shop with more coming soon. Scarflettes, hats, and of course my mary jane slippers are perfect for keeping you warm and fashionable this fall. With these quality, one of a kind items, you are sure to make a statement on campus, in the office, or out with your girl friends.

Stop by the shops (Etsy or Artfire) today and see all that is new with Broken Hallelujah accessories!

3 shared a thought:

Karen said...

I love your shop! The fall colors are awesome! I would love to feature you on my blog sometime. I am trying to ramp up for the fall and I think your shop would be great to start with! Let me know- Here is my blog:
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon-

Tracy said...

Hi, Brandy! LOVE the new look for fall...beautiful colors and graphics make it very festive and fun! Happy Days ((HUGS))

Julie said...

Your shop is wonderful! I am already planning for my holiday shopping!